Correct. Perfect. Maintain.
Emily Tryon, RN, created the TryTOX™ Methods—customized solutions to ensure a natural look—designed to correct, perfect, and maintain. As a result, our patients consistently remark they have the best outcomes they've ever had with our providers. All of our providers are trained and operate under the guidance of our CEO and Founder, Emily Tryon, RN, who ranks in the Top 1% of Cosmetic Injectors Nationwide.
What are the TryTOX™ Methods?
Emily Tryon, RN, created a specific treatment for each area of the face and body using cosmetic injectables combined with laser treatments and a customized medical-grade skincare routine. Request a private consultation with one of our trained practitioners to determine which method below will ensure your best outcome.
- The first step is a pre-treatment cosmetic injectable.
- The next step is to begin a customized home skincare routine, which will be purchased in the med spa.
- The final step is a deep laser resurfacing treatment 14 days later.
- Start with the FemiLift®, our vaginal rejuvenation laser treatment. It's comfortable, quick, and easy.
- In that same visit, our practitioners recommend adding on the Orgasm Shot, also known as the O-Shot®, for added results.
- Finally, begin a customized home skincare treatment using the Nelly De Vuyst® Bio|Femme collection. A complete range of products intended for the care of the intimate feminine area, which will be purchased in the med spa.
- The first step is a Sculptra® injection to the desired area of the face or body.
- Then receive a laser treatment for your best outcome in that same visit.
- The final step is a customized home skincare routine, which will be purchased in the med spa.
- If you're under 40, this method was created to preserve lips. If you're over 40, this technique is designed to restore lips. This method injects the border of the lip rather than the lip itself.
- Then your trained practitioner ensures your lip columns are aligned, symmetrical, and present.
- Finally, we lift the corners of your mouth to preserve or restore downturned corners.
- This method involves dissolving unplanned outcomes and treating adverse events.
- After dissolving, we use a laser treatment to tighten the skin in the impacted area.
- Finally, we place filler correctly in the desired area for optimal results.